Be a Nintendo Brand Ambassador!
Are you looking for part-time and have a great time doing so? We are looking for brand ambassadors in the Calgary area to support our many holiday activities.
We are looking for brand ambassadors who can represent Nintendo with energy, enthusiasm and have a mindset to deliver a great customer service experience. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a Nintendo expert to be a brand ambassador! However, you must be self-motivated, responsible, and comfortable interacting with kids and families while working on your own or as part of a team.
- Represent Nintendo in a professional manner at assigned events through interactions and product sampling
- Conduct product merchandising in stores when working in retail locations
- Attend scheduled training sessions, assigned shifts, and perform outlined priorities
- Assist in the setup and dismantle of event properties
- Keep current on Nintendo products and events
- Timely submission of all reports and other requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to gather customer insights and recommend Nintendo products that best suit their needs
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Team player mentality, strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Nintendo products
- Available to work weekends from Oct 18th through Dec 27th
- Some weekday shifts will be available
- Experience interacting with customers
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs (13 kg.)
- Access to a smart mobile device with data/wireless connectivity
- Minimum Grade 12
Working as a Nintendo Brand Ambassador is all about sharing the fun of Nintendo with others – Join us in creating smiles and unforgettable moments this summer!
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit your resume and a short cover letter. In your cover letter, tell us why you are interested in the position and which Nintendo Switch game you play with your friends & family and why.
All applications must be submitted to us by Oct 15, 2019. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)