Prostar Energy is a highly successful designer, manufacturer and operator of leading edge well service equipment. We are a dynamic, fast growing company in search of qualified people to join our team. As a member of the Prostar Manufacturing Team, where innovation and ingenuity are standard, your knowledge and expertise would be a welcome addition.
We currently have the following position open:
Prostar Manufacturing is looking for a high-energy, results oriented warehouse team member. This role will be responsible for assisting in the warehouse, supporting the production team and enabling the build schedule. The successful applicant will work under the direction of the Warehouse Foreman to ensure rig parts are received, tracked in the company ERP system, meet our high-quality specifications and available for rig builds when needed. We are a fast moving organization where high achieving, self-directed individuals thrive.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry and tracking in ERP system
- Managing inventory movement
- Assist with inventory control and tracking
- Shipping and receiving parts (high volume)
- Quality control inspections on parts received
- Driving a forklift and operating overhead cranes
- Following all safety procedures
- Picking up parts from vendors
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Computer experience (ERP or Inventory Systems)
- Good communication skill (written and verbal)
- Experience with Quality Control (manufacturing experience desirable)
- Forklift ticket preferred
- Clean driving record
- Local candidates only (Okotoks, High River, Calgary, Foothills Area)
Prostar Manufacturing offers a competitive wage and benefits program in conjunction with a friendly and dynamic work environment. If you are enthusiastic and take pride in your workmanship…you belong on the Prostar Manufacturing Team!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 3 years (Required)
- Quality Inspection: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer: 3 years (Required)
- Okotoks, AB (Preferred)