Years of Experience: 10+
Term: 8 months + 1 year (full time)
Location: Ottawa, ON (on-site)
- MUST have a university degree or college diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- MUST have a minimum of 8 years of experience with PowerBuilder.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years of experience with JAVA.
- MUST have experience in developing/architecting client server applications/services.
- MUST have experience in developing/architecting web applications/services.
- Providing application development (new development and approved enhancements), maintenance (resolution of defects) and support services for the Agencies legacy core granting systems.
- Reviewing documented business requirements, change requests and/or defect logs.
- Consulting and coordinating with other internal groups as necessary to deliver on assigned tasks and associated commitments.
- Preparing technical document, commenting updates in source code.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Participating in team meetings and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Providing knowledge transfer to team members regarding the use; installation; customization; evaluation; and troubleshooting of the legacy granting applications.
Must be a citizen of Canada.
Only candidates meeting the Requirements should respond. The Requirements must be clearly demonstrated in a candidate’s resume.
In your reply please indicate your actual email address, as well as your preferable rate (per diem).
Job Type: Contract
- PowerBuilder: 8 years (Required)
- JAVA: 5 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)