Adult Occupational Therapist - Community
Part Time Position
- $1000.00 Signing Incentive Bonus
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Relocation assistance, where applicable
- Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
This position may appeal to you if:
- You enjoy flexibility and control of your schedule – CTG provides the opportunity to create your own schedule and work around other obligations.
- You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives – Providing OT services in the client’s home allows you to get a holistic view of the challenges and obstacles your clients face every single day.
- You value working with a collaborative team and the guidance and direction of an experienced leader in the OT discipline. – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The successful Occupational Therapist will:
- Have current active registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario in good standing.
- Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle.
- Be positive, empathetic, and passionate about delivering the best care possible.
Closing the Gap offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive wages, group benefits and pension
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Due to a growing community and an influx of patients requiring care from local referral sources, CTG is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about client care.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
Job Type: Part-time
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place