We’re growing and we’re looking for experienced Inside sales associates!
Furniture Extreme is currently accepting applications for the position of inside sales associate. Reporting to the Store General Manager, you will be responsible for growing our sales volume by providing exceptional customer service in a retail sales environment. If you feel you’re a fit to join our professional sales team – we want to hear from you. We are one of Western Canada’s fastest growing retail furniture franchises carrying over 7000 products. Our unique retail showroom concept gives our sales team an unprecedented advantage and passes significant savings onto our customers.
The right candidate will have previous sales experience combined with an aptitude for exceptional customer service. You will be comfortable with sales targets and implementing our own sales techniques in a commission-based environment. We offer an industry-leading compensation plan with a sliding scale commission earning structure. Furniture sales experience is considered an asset but we’re willing to train the right person.
- Successfully complete sales transactions in a retail setting
- Build client relationships to generate repeat business
- Be an advocate for the customer to help them make informed buying decisions
- Provide accurate product information to customers
- Provide phone/email quotes
- Keep impeccable customer information on file using our CRM system
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Min 1 year of previous sales experience (furniture industry an asset but not mandatory)
- Punctual with access to reliable transportation to/from work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and carry out both written and verbal instructions
- Multitasking skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work weekend/evening shifts
- Strong desire to learn and grow with our team
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
If that describes you, please send us your resume. We’d love to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Why Furniture Extreme:
We sell for less – every day. We carry top quality furniture, décor and accessories at the lowest prices in Calgary. Our showrooms are designed to be smaller which allows us to offer an intimate and inviting customer experience while still having access to a comprehensive product catalogue of over 7000 items. With multiple locations and full eCommerce capacity, we’re one of Western Canada’s fastest growing retail chains and we’re just getting started. Apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission