We are Brilliance Music Academy (BMA), an enthusiastic online music community located in Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
At BMA, our professional music faculty offers brilliant learning opportunities and a friendly environment for students.
We have been teaching in North America, Asia and other places globally, both online and in-person, for over 15 years. Over 3,000 students and families have developed their music potential and achieved with us.
Besides our professional instrumental lessons and the RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) curriculum, we also provide theory lessons and early childhood music education. Both one-on-one and group lessons are available to meet your needs. At BMA, we let the music shine.
If you are looking for a great teaching opportunity to impact our online learning community, BMA would be your ideal choice. Not only do we offer a generous rate of pay that's higher than most of the music studios, but also bonuses are available for awarding those who help students achieve in RCM exams, music competitions and auditions.
As of June 2021, BMA is looking for teachers specialized in teaching:
- piano (beginner, elementary, intermediate and advanced levels)
- theory (RCM level 8 theory, level 9-10 history, level 9 harmony and level 10 counterpoint)
- A Bachelor's Degree specialized in music or ARCT Diploma in the instruments stated above.
- Experience in teaching music with students of all ages.
- Able to suit students' needs in music learning.
- Have a strong working ethic and punctuality.
- Have a systematic teaching philosophy.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume and cover letter via email. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an online interview and a 15-minute trial lesson.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
- What's the highest RCM exam level you have helped students with? What was the exam result?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)