We are one of the major automotive in-dash navigation infotainment system distributor in Toronto. Our company has been established for 5 years and customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Aside from our amazing team members, we spend a lot of resources on market research and customer care to make sure our customers enjoying the highest quality shopping experience in every circumstance.
- Process orders via In-Store, Email or Phone.
- Maintain company social medias, (Included YouTube, Instagram, WebSite Product Updated)
- Some basic Video editing knowledge is a plus but not mendatory.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- This position has to be tech-savvy, as one of the duties is to develop and maintain a database that contains all of the important information for both current and prospective customers. Maintaining the accuracy of this database is crucial for an efficient delivery process.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with Email Software (e.g. Thunderbird, OutLook...etc) and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
- Profit sharing/share options
Reference ID: JOB200518S
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)