We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of a Senior Quality Analyst to join our dynamic team for our client.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Develop Test Strategy in accordance with project scope
- Develop and execute test strategies and test plans with a focus on optimized coverage across work streams.
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams and ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Oversee a team of technical QAs in the project
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, UI screen and database validations
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Develop, maintain, and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 6+ years of QA experience
- Good to have experience in Banking industry
- Well versed in Linux, Python
- Experience in RDBMS, SQL, Oracle databases