We are currently seeking full time drivers to join our busy team.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Complete daily inspection checklists
- Must follow safe driving practices and abide by all Ministry of Transportation regulations
- Complete duties in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Perform and maintain an Hours of Service log book as required by Provincial Legislation
- Tarp and ensure safety and security of cargo
- Other related duties as required
- Valid AZ or DZ license and clean driver’s abstract preferred
- Willing to train suitable candidate(s)
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Full time employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
- As soon as possible
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Join the Taranis Team! – Apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Preferred)