Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an earthworks and environmental group who continues to grow in projects, scope, and in our people. With four main offices in Edmonton, Acheson, Calgary and Fort McMurray; projects throughout Western Canada; nearly 500 workers; and hundreds of pieces of heavy equipment; Morgan continuously seeks to add top talent to their team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Recruitment, who understands the needs of civil earthworks and oilfield construction, and is keen to bring top talent to Morgan.
Reporting to the Field Recruitment Supervisor, this position is responsible for high-volume recruitment of heavy equipment operators for civil earthworks and oilfield construction positions.
- You will be building partnerships with Project Managers and site Superintendents, developing an understanding of short and long-term project staffing requirements.
- You understand the market and our competitors, and are able to use this information to find unique solutions to fulfill our staffing needs.
- You know how to develop and implement innovative sourcing and marketing techniques for attracting new talent, using multiple platforms including social media.
- You’re an expert in building talent pipelines though research, cold calling, phone screens, social media and professional networking.
- Manage candidate status using our ATS, documenting all communication and activity regarding the candidate.
- You understand the significant of confirming validity of safety certifications and arrange additional training when required.
- You recognize that leading the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience is the key to Morgan’s long-term success.
If you have exceptional organizational skills, have worked in Recruitment for over 5 years, and have experience in civil earthworks and oilfield construction, we want to speak with you!
- A minimum of 5 years’ construction and/or oil field recruitment, specializing in heavy equipment operators;
- Familiar with oil sands projects and site-specific recruitment regarding tickets and mobilization;
- Ability to work overtime at the business and projects require; and
- Experience in Bullhorn is an asset.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected for screening and interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- recruitment: 5 years (Preferred)