Code 4 Fire & Rescue Inc., has been committed to the Rescue Field since 1984. We are a company that Supplies and Trains Fire Departments with our Hurst “Jaws of Life” Extrication Tools, Vetter Air Bag Systems as well as Specialized Vehicle Stabilization Equipment.
We also provide Specialized Training at our Code 4 Fire & Rescue Training and Technical Services Facility, as well as on-site Training to Fire Departments in Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
We are seeking an individual to fulfill the role as an Administrative Assistant. The position will be based out of our Training and Technical Service Facility, located in Hagersville, just South of Hamilton, Ontario.
Job Description & Primary Responsibilities:
Administrative Assistant: To Directly Assist and Report to the Technical Services Manager as well as perform tasks requested by the company president.
- Customer Service: To respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Generation of Customer Orders: To Create Customer Sales Orders, Packing Slips and Shipping Waybills and work with Sales Staff and/or Shop Manager to ensure Accuracy.
- Shipping and Receiving: To Receive Product from Various Suppliers and Organize and Place the Products Accordingly. To Ship Items to Customers when a Sales Order has been completed.Products Range in Weight and the Successful Candidate must be able to physically handle Lifting of Tools.
- Data Entry & Inventory Control: Responsibilities include Entering Product Part Numbers and Maintaining the Inventory of Parts & Tools.
- Office Software Proficiency: Comfortable working with Word, Excel and Emails.
- Criminal Record Check
- Understanding/Experience/Proficiency/Education (Diploma or Certificate) in MS Office Programs.
- Reliable Transport to Hagersville as well as a G License.
- Secondary School (or equivalent)
Not Required But Considered an Asset:
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Experience with Quick Books
- Understanding Of/Experience in the Fire Service
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Experience with Shipping and Receiving
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hagersville, ON (Preferred)