Life at OSL: We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results. We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's wins. We support those around us, and we’re always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Annual Salary plus Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Great benefits that include Vision, Dental and Prescriptions, RRSP matching.
- Employee discounts on products offered by our clients.
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- OSL Cares: Career Advancement Scholarships, Donation Matching and Family Support Bursary’s available.
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees
- Ongoing Training, online, including skill updates
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next big career challenge. Walmart Canada has teamed up with OSL to run their Electronics departments in select locations. And we’re growing rapidly, that’s why we need an Electronics Sales Supervisor to train, mentor and develop a team of sales associates.
As an Electronics Sales Supervisor, you will be our go-to point-person at store level. You will oversee electronic devices such as TV, computers & laptops, tablets, printers, cameras, drones, video games etc. We’re looking for a passionate leader to help deliver exceptional sales and service to our customers. You will be accountable for developing and retaining a high-performing sales team while ensuring operational procedures are carried out across the store. You’ll oversee and maximize store profitability by managing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting.
Reporting to the OSL Wireless Manager, you will be responsible to make sure your location is delivering excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. Our focus is on talented leaders who have been successful in leading teams regardless of the industry.
- Responsible to achieve set targets and OSL Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible to deliver team member training, coaching and performance management to ensure employees understand what is expected of them to working towards meeting established targets
- Manage weekly team work schedule, address payroll, absenteeism and vacation requests
- Ensure store is always staffed appropriately
- Ensure team members are up to date on all operational guidelines, carriers and product knowledge
- Follow proper procedures for on-boarding and off-boarding all employees as outlined by OSL Operations and Human Resources
- Lead by example and create an open-door environment that encourages teamwork
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Various other duties as required
- 3+ years retail and management experience
- Experience within the electronics is considered an asset
- Proven ability to drive sales and service while also achieving operational standards and success through field teams
- Proven ability to manage budgets, forecast sales, merchandising, and retail metrics
- Proven ability/ application of the fundamentals of coaching & performance management
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Customer service- oriented, detail-oriented, and problem solver
- Has a sense of urgency to deal with store needs
- Flexibility to work various schedules including days, evenings and weekends
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: