Position: Commercial Specialist
Location: Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Oversee all commercial elements associated with the life-cycle process of contracting activities, including the development and execution of contract strategies, contract administration, claims management and contract closeout.
- Supervise subordinate staff performing the administration and buying function. Assembles, negotiates and administers long-term and/or strategic agreements for services at Bruce Power support negotiating Major services contracts and negotiate minor services contracts.
- Assist in developing methodologies and perform detailed analyses of market trends to identify over or under capacity within the global supply base.
- Effectively collaborate with Project Managers and Engineers to address contract requirements.
- Fluent knowledge of legal terms and conditions and contract management.
- Ability to build requests for proposals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, driven hard-worker
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Self-sufficient and accountable, with great work ethics
To be considered, please send your resume to RevenewCanada at revenew dot net.
Job Type: Contract
- Contract Negotiations: 5 years (Preferred)
- commercial contracts: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Port Elgin, ON (Required)