Are you interested in bringing your digital media skills to Canada’s leading English language school?
ILAC, The International Language Academy of Canada is one of the country’s leading brand in English language schools. With campuses in Toronto and Vancouver, ILAC hosts students from over 75 countries and is an innovator in ESL teaching. We’re world renowned for providing the best possible education experience and creating lifelong memories in Canada.
A new opportunity to join ILAC’s Marketing department as a Digital Media Specialist has become available. The Digital Media Specialist will provide marketing & media expertise and help create and finalize content on marketing projects from beginning to end. Marketing collateral includes but is not limited to email campaign assets, dynamic landing pages, static and HTML5 web banners, static & interactive PDF’s and social media art.
A strong candidate for this role will be able to promote our company and increase client engagement with a strong independent work ethic.
We’re looking for a full-time digital media specialist with:
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist, preferably in creation and curation of digital content for marketing and social interaction platforms such as Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Copywriting experience such as writing and reviewing subject lines, email teasers, and various other pieces of ad copy.
· Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website assets, blog images & student materials)
· Develop design concepts on how to best execute on the vision of key digital initiatives for the client.
· Design and development to wireframes, graphic user interface layouts, email campaign templates and unique campaign web landing pages.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Continuously identify opportunities to create additional value, be proactive with ideas and creative solutions and share with the rest of the marketing team.
· Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
· Exceptional command of the Adobe Creative Suite & web design platforms such as Wordpress
· Experience creating dynamic & captivating Powerpoint presentations
· A strong portfolio of reference-able work, with an emphasis on digital media projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $32,000.00 per year
- Digital Media : 3 years (Required)
- Digital Content: 1 year (Required)
- dynamic environment: 1 year (Required)
- copy-writing: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19