Seeking a mature individual for a sales associate position at The Bone & Biscuit located in Vaughan.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Cashing out customers
- Preparing customer orders
- Inventory, pricing, and stocking merchandise
- Sweeping, dusting, and other general store maintenance functions
- Assist in unloading delivery vehicles of cases and bags of pet food and supplies
- Opening/Closing the store at the start/end of the day
- Other duties and tasks as needed
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Friendly personality, willing to help customers
- 1 year customer service experience required
- Secondary school education preferred
Only candidates with Open and Long Term availability will be considered.
Successful applicants start as soon as possible.
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All customers to wear a mask
Social distancing to be followed
Curbside pickup available
- Do you have experience with pets? Specifically dog or cat.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)