WBM Technologies is seeking a motivated and experienced leader for our Warehousing and Logistics operation, located in Regina, SK. The new WBM Technology Campus is a state of the art facility overlooking the YQR airport and city skyline, purpose built as the new home of one of Canada’s most well respected IT organizations. The Warehousing and Logistics team is a core component of WBM client services, providing technology to many of the most progressive organizations in Saskatchewan and across Western Canada.
As Supervisor, you will be responsible for operations, and for providing leadership, mentorship, and inspiration to our teams, and in serving our customer community from this impressive and unique facility.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced professional, who shares our values, is passionate about the opportunity to grow as a leader, and has an understanding of facilities management and logistics coordination. We are seeking an individual who is inspired to build on their current experience, and ready to take their career forward while surrounded by people who will support them in their work. We view Warehousing and Logistics as a critical part of who we are, as we seek to build careers and to achieve our vision of being the Number 1 Managed Technology Services provider in Western Canada.
- Organization of the daily warehouse workflow including shipping, receiving, inventory management, etc.
- Responsible for upkeep of warehouse and building maintenance
- Ensure all warehouse associates are trained and following all standard operating procedures
- Handle general employee and client inquiries and proficient at problem solving
- Work as part of the larger WBM Logistics team to share best practices and to facilitate efficient warehouse operations
- Continually work on improving warehouse processes
- Resolve discrepancies with shipping and receiving
- Oversee the rotation of inventories within the warehouse
- Work within WBM operating systems to maintain inventory controls
- Overseeing all inventory audits with regular cycle counts
- Oversee a safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, racking, and work stations neat and clean.
- Perform other related duties as directed by management
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 3 to 5 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Great communication, organizational, time management skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
- Computer Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Takes pride in their work
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package, as we believe that happiness, achievement, and fun are fundamental principles to what it means to be a part of our team. We take our commitment to being a great place for you to be very seriously, and we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health, they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM and we look forward to meeting our future leader in the position of Warehousing Supervisor at the new WBM Regina Technology Operations Center.
Job Type: Full-time