SHERWOOD PARK MALL, AB
As a Sales Associate with cleo you’ll be responsible for creating an exceptional brand experience for our customers shopping with us in store. We’re looking for passionate brand ambassadors who have a passion for fashion!
What You’ll Love
- Expand your closet with 50% off regular priced product
- Feel and Look your best with our fashion forward dress code
- Be recognized with our length of service milestone career celebrations
- Develop and grow with our training and development and our career advancement opportunities
- Recognition for individual and team accomplishments
- Mental health and life wellness supports for all team members
- Flexible scheduling and shifts
How You’ll Contribute
Sales Associates help our customers feel great! They shop alongside each customer, providing great customer service and using their developed sales skills to help their customers find the perfect fit, and help us achieve our business goals. Sales Associates work as a team to ensure our store is a welcoming and inviting environment for everyone.
- Ensuring every customer receives outstanding customer service by following our customer service program
- Increase customer loyalty by introducing our loyalty program to all customers
- Promoting the brand through knowledge and understanding of our product, business, and values
- Performing point of sales transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments of product and preparing it for the sales floor
- Supporting coworkers by sharing knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing through participation in product presentation, store housekeeping and visual displays
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our teams and customers
- Secure company assets through strong loss prevention awareness
- Contributing to a positive work environment that embodies our values
Who You Are
- Friendly and personable, with excellent customer service skills
- Interest in fashion and has an eye for style
- Committed to teamwork and can apply our philosophy that “none of us is as good as all of us”
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Has flexible availability; sales associates can work a combination of daytime, evening and weekend shifts
Our mission is to be today’s choice in meeting women’s fashion needs, by offering styles that are flattering with a dress up/dress down versatility that gives her the value and quality she can trust, in a fun, friendly, easy to shop store. Cleo is a national specialty brand featuring apparel—with a focus on work wear—for women in both regular and petite sizing. At Cleo we connect and inspire women to be their best!
We are an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
We sincerely appreciate all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sherwood Park, AB T8A 3H9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person