Field Technicians (Telecommunications)
Cablelync is a leading Contractor in Atlantic Canada in Telecommunications Installations and Service, offering a safe and productive work environment for all of our employees. If you are looking for a position with a highly reputable company, known for its Safety and Customer Service with a very competitive wage and benefits package, then come see us today!
Cablelync is currently looking to grow our existing team of Field Technicians in the St. John’s and surrounding area.
This position will be permanent full time . Y ou will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and technical expertise through installation and service of telecommunication products in customer locations.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of interior/exterior outlets, lines and telecommunications equipment
- Installation and service of cable, telephone, and high speed internet equipment
- Work in a safe manner at heights from and near energized equipment and/or power lines.
- Troubleshooting coax cable, internet and telephone products
- Driving to and from scheduled appointments
- Working at heights with ladders (30+ feet)
- Kneeling, crouching, bending and overhead work
- Heavy lifting (60+ pounds)
- Use of specialized tools
- Maintaining vehicles and tools in a satisfactory manner
- Relevant industry installation & repair experience
- Desire to work rotating shifts - including evenings and weekends, holidays and emergency situations as required
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate superior organizational and task execution skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check
- Valid Provincial Driver's License & Clear Driving Abstract
We are offering:
- Up to $5000.00 as a signing bonus for individuals trained in telecommunications installation*
- Top Wages in the industry
- Unionized Workforce
- Health Benefits
- Paid Family & Sick Leave
- Uniforms & Boots provided
- All tools, laptop and cell phone provided
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Professional Training
* Details will be discussed during the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year