Job Title: Bilingual Marketing Customer Service Representative
Job Number: R-103025
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and cients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX
The Marketing Consultant is the primary contact with customers within an assigned region/zone. Perform marketing, sales and consulting functions via telephone and computer to develop, implement, maintain and enhance assigned Dealer marketing and customer attainment and retention goals.
- * Build strong consulting relationships with assigned dealer base through an in-depth program knowledge, a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude.
- * Educate and inform our dealer base on current Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) program offerings and services, encourage enrollment, offer consultation regarding current dealer product/service selections and assist dealers with marketing goals.
- * Create, update and maintain marketing plans for individual dealers in order to minimize risk and maximize performance.
- * Review changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing plans.
- * Maintain detailed documentation of dealer communications, including customer service opportunities and complaints, in the Contact Manager system. Maintain calendars and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
- * Promote customer acquisition, retention and response while improving brand awareness and return on investment for client.
Bilingual Marketing Consultant
- * Produce periodic reports and recommendations regarding performance status of dealer base.
- * Implement quality control process for marketing materials, dealer selections and dealer originated copy.
- * Travel may be required.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor´s degree (BA or BS) in Marketing or 1-3 years of experience in marketing, customer service and/or sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in an office environment required
- Written and verbal Canadian French and English bilingual skills are assets
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and have the ability to effectively present the information to management or customers.
- Ability to perform effectively within a team environment is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
- Must be able to work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce.
- Desired skills include: Experience with Direct Marketing, experience creating/implementing marketing plans.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)