Bring Innovative Solutions to Retailers as a Strategic Account Manager
For over 50-years, kostklip has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of signage and merchandising solutions to retailers across North America. With our continued growth, this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing and dynamic team.
The main focus of the Strategic Account Manager is to build & strengthen our existing relationships with our retailer partners involved in grocery, pharmacy, hardware and pet stores, to name a few, throughout Canada and the United States as well as our network of distributors. This role also requires a “sales hunter” capable in prospecting and cultivating new opportunities through our successful leads management program.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, as a Strategic Account Manager, you will be working out of our Port Coquitlam based head office with frequent (15% to 25%) travel to the USA and/or Canada for retail buyer meetings or to attend industry or retailer-specific tradeshows.
You will coordinate sales efforts with other departments including; Sales Support, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Manufacturing/Product Sourcing. You will be responsible for selling our entire portfolio of products from signage solutions to shelf management.
Desired Skills and Experience
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years in a sales related position – CPG preferred selling to retail, wholesale or B2B Business Development
· Formal Sales Training i.e. Miller Heiman, CPSA etc
· Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel throughout North America
· Microsoft Office required, experience with CRM and ERP preferred
· Strong verbal and written English. Bilingual French or Spanish an asset but not required
· Must be able to think strategically & show great problem solving and negotiation skills
· Must be very outgoing, friendly and have a positive attitude
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of personality types at all levels of an organization.
· Must have an interest in developing knowledge of product competition and providing insight into how to better position our products / brands in order to succeed and increase revenue
· High level of passion and energy as well as the ability to embrace change
· Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· A strong self-motivator, an effective influencer with excellent communication and presentation skills
· Product knowledge not required-training provided
Reference ID: SAM.2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place