We are a local Lethbridge family owned and operated company for 39 yrs. We are looking to add a dedicated and talented individual to our small but dynamic team.
POSITION: Office Administrator Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time,
The ideal candidate in this role will have at a minimum 3 year experience with administration and accounting activities, outstanding attention to detail and must be able to deliver results while adapting quickly to changing priorities, and at the same time, maintaining a high level of accuracy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who is willing to comply to existing and established office procedures yet at the same time learn new skills to make the position uniquely their own.
Job Duties: Administration of the ongoing day to day operations of a small business.
- Accounting, budgeting, financial statements, monthly reporting, accounts reconcillation, banking, GST remittance, T4, credit card reconcillation
- Matching of purchase orders to vendor invoices, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained
- Coding and data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices
- Payroll and data entry of employee timesheets into payroll program & ROE
- Data entry of journal entries
- Expense Coding and Submittal (i.e. Fuel receipts, Visa expenses, Employee expenses etc)
- General office administrative, receptionist duties and clerical functions.
- Provide administrative support to management
- Prepare project cost summary reports
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Managing and Purchasing Office Supplies
- Courier, Fax, Mail and E-mail collection & distribution
Skills and Qualifications:
- Office Administration experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office - word and excel processing skills.
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting software
- Knowledge of Payworks (would be an asset.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from superiors.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Strongly self-motivated
- Positive outlook
- The ability to jump in and get started right away
Offering Competitive Wages with Employee Benefits after probation period
Please provide a resume and covering letter highlighting your experience as it relates to this position. This posting will remain open until suitable candidates have been selected.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Lethbridge, AB (Required)