Company: Utilismart Corporation
Job Title: Inside Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Job Function: Sales, Marketing, Administrative
Employment Type: Full-Time, 1 Year
Company Industry: Information Technology and Services, Telecommunications. Utilities
Seniority Level: Associate
Utilismart Corporation is currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organized team player with strong background in marketing and customer relations. This is an exciting career opportunity with a successful and growing company serving customers across North America and beyond.
Utilismart Corporation is a dynamic company with a portfolio of solutions that enable digital utility transformation. Utilismart data driven solutions help utilities gain capabilities and realize efficiencies in regulatory accounting, billing, settlement, grid visualization, digital transformation, outage management, real-time engineering analysis, asset management, demand response, and more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist team members with design and execution of sales and marketing campaigns
- Contribute to lead generation and customer-acquisition activities
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Set up meetings or calls
- Manage digital marketing activities including social networking
- Assist with business development initiatives including customer surveys, market / competition research and analysis, presentations, etc.
- Act as a translator and interpreter from English to Spanish and vice versa
- Create presentations, product/service collaterals, logos, graphics…
- Identify customer needs and wants to assist with product and solutions development processes
- Plan and execute all logistics related to sales and customer appreciation events
- Present the company and its services to existing customers and prospects
- Participate and present the company at industry related events
· Full bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
· Excellent graphic design skills and experience
· Extensive experience with social media and digital marketing
· 2+ years’ experience with a proven track record of developing and executing comprehensive, innovative and successful sales and marketing campaigns
· Experience in development and/or execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, brand management, product marketing, event marketing and consumer promotions
· Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
· Passionate team player who thrives on solving problems and building strong relationships
Utilismart invites applications from all qualified individuals. Utilismart is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
If you are interested in joining our company, please submit your expression of interest and a detailed resume.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract