Since our inception, XTL strives to be the best we can be. Our commitment applies to our employees, our customers, our partners, our environment and our government. Through consistent hard work and an unwavering dedication, XTL is recognized as a leading service provider in our industry.
XTL is growing and hiring experienced US Drivers based in Airdrie, Alberta for our regular runs to the US.
- Must have valid Class One driver License - mandatory
- Minimum 1 year of commercial Cross Border driving experience - MANDATORY
- Clean Drive Abstract and CVOR - preferred
- Clear Criminal search - MANDATORY
- Fast Card is as an asset
- Candidates MUST live in the Calgary\Airdrie Area
- A friendly dispatch atmosphere
- A professional work culture
- Back home every week
- Direct deposit on a weekly basis
- Regular customers in States
- No hand Bombing
- Dedicated Truck
- Single Runs- Airdire to Iowa, Nebraska back to Airdrie. Run is approx. 5-5.5 Days
- Fully Automatic New International trucks assigned from 2018-2020 and a fleet which is renewed every 3-4 years
- Company Paid benefits started immediately upon being hired. Benefit's including Dental care, Extended health care, Life insurance, Vision care
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly mileage expectation for a driver will be 2600-3000 miles.
Starting rate of $0.53 up to $0.56 per mile this rate will be an all inclusive rate that includes 2 hr loading, 1 hr boarder crossing, and 2 hrs unload. Anything above these times will be paid waiting time for the drive at $26.50\hr up to $27.50/hr dependent on tenature
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
We at XTL care about our drivers and customers so we supply Face Masks (Disposal or reusable), Gloves, Hand Sanitizer in every truck, as well as all cleaning supplies needed such as Disinfectant.