This is a part-time ten-month position.
Working under the supervision of the Secretary Treasurer, the position will include the following duties:
- Administer employee payroll and benefits.
- Manage personnel records.
- Manage school board documents (e.g. meeting agendas & minutes, bylaws, policies, Society membership lists, correspondence with Service Alberta).
- Management of school’s program of occupational health & safety.
- Assist with general office duties and other tasks as assigned.
- Administrative Professional certification or equivalent.
- Successful experience working in a school office or similar environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found; however, applications received by 12:00 noon on October 4, 2019 will be assured of careful consideration. Send resume with cover letter and three references to be considered for this position.
A current criminal record check and child intervention record check is required of all new employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.22 to $28.20 /hour
- Office Clerk: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)