Clintar was founded in 1973 to provide top-quality corporate landscape and snow and ice management services. Today, Clintar is the largest company of its kind in Canada and ranked 27th overall in North America providing Commercial Outdoor Services. As a leader in the landscape management industry, Clintar rewards high-performing employees with growth and development opportunities.
Advance your landscape career with opportunities for growth, training, and year-round employment as a Land Crew Leader. Ideal Land Crew Leader possesses expertise in task delegation and will manage commercial and residential sites across seasons.
There is an opportunity for full time year-round employment with our team to be a Winter Supervisor.
- Lead and supervise a team of landscape crew members, laborers, and seasonal workers
- Assign tasks, provide direction, and ensure that work is carried out efficiently and according to quality standards.
- Adhere to company policies and engage with customers courteously by addressing any questions or concerns promptly and professionally
- Manage daily tuck loading/unloading
- Perform lawn care tasks including mowing and trimming
- Operate equipment like mowers, trimmers and blowers
- Ensure that all necessary equipment and tools are in good working condition
- Uphold safety protocols
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in landscape maintenance
- Skilled in supervising 2-3 individuals, multitasking, and truck/trailer operation
- Skilled in equipment use, communication, and time management
- Familiar with industry materials and methods
- Capable of independent work and team collaboration
- Proficient with hand and power tools, and small engine equipment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds consistently
- Good customer service skills are essential to handle inquiries and requests professionally
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Start time is 6:30 a.m. sharp daily, Monday to Friday with flexibility on working weekends when we have rain days during the week
By using this site, you acknowledge that if you are offered employment, your sole and exclusive employer is the local franchised business that hired you, not Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services. Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services does not participate in any local employment decisions or practices within its franchised businesses. Each franchise is independently owned and operated.