Rig Logistics Inc. is an International truckload freight company with branch locations in Western Canada. We currently have positions available for Class 1 drivers to run schedules into BC. We have 2 routes available, Sicamous switch and Kootenay deliveries. Both originate in Calgary.
- Driver abstract (current) with no more than three (3) demerit points within the last 36 months.
- Twenty four (24) months tractor/trailer experience.
- Able to work day or night shifts with mountain experience.
- Assist in unloading a trailer when required.
- On occasion, may require 2 nights away from home.
- Reefer experience preferred.
- Good industry driving record.
- Able to operate manual and automatic equipment.
- Full time work
- Competitive pay package
- Safety Bonus
- Paid twice a month
- Group health plan, available after three months full time employment.
- 24 hour dispatch
- Newer equipment
- Immediate employment
- Safe and Friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Class 1 driving and mountain: 2 years (Required)