Pyper Construction Inc. is a national, privately held general contracting company providing commercial construction services and project management for an international client. We are committed to exceptional client service and have a proven track record of successful ventures with a reputation for being a trusted and effective general contractor.
We are hiring Full Time Labourers to work on short term construction projects in the GTA, St. Catharines and Barrie areas. And to be discussed, the ability to return home on weekends.
- 2 years’ onsite experience as a commercial construction labourer
- Possess or willing to attain safety, first aid and working at heights certifications
- Must have own vehicle (for travel between job sites)
- An ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights/weekends as required.
- Hard working and reliable
- A team player who works well with others or independently
- Ability to participate and obey our Health & Safety Program.
- Have a good eye for detail and thoroughness.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Job requires physically fitness, ability for bending, crouching, lifting heavy construction materials and tools.
- Work inside & outside in a variety of weather and conditions.
- Meet quality standards and complete an assignment in allocated hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)