Are you a sales and service superstar? Do you enjoy working in the retail or service industry? Looking for a position that offers great working hours within a stable industry? If so, we have an exciting career to offer you!
Sentinel Storage is one of the largest and fastest growing self-storage companies in Canada. We are the largest Canadian owned operator with stores nationally. Our success is due to our passionate people. We have talented, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who thrive on providing exceptional customer service while overseeing all aspects of a self-storage facility.
If you enjoy working in an independent environment, interacting with people in person and command strong phone skills, proficient with Microsoft Office and web-based software we are interested in hearing from you.
What we offer:
-8 weeks of paid training
- A vast, in-person and remote support system
- Daytime work schedules
- Career within a stable industry (Essential business)
- Career advancement opportunities (95% of Senior Management promoted from within)
- A great team culture!
-Provide outstanding customer service by helping clients with their self-storage needs
-Confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements and collect rental payments
-Maintain property appearance by cleaning facility daily
-Perform daily inspections of storage units to ensure units are clean, properly locked and rent ready.
Travel between locations may be required within a reasonable distance.
Compensation and Benefits
As a member of our team you can expect:
- Wages starting from $15 per hour
- Vacation pay per provincial legislation and company policies, amended from time to time
- Eligible bonus potential based on a formula related to the store’s total area, annual targets and hours worked
- Health benefits which include medical, dental, vision and insurance coverage after probationary period
-Microsoft Office, 2 years+
-Sales: 2 years+
-Customer Service: 2 years+
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
- Drivers License (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place