About Us …
We are currently looking for experienced Store Fixture Installers for our exciting upcoming projects in either a part-time or full-time role. We are seeking candidates with experience and are willing to travel to projects in various locations across Canada.
At Canada’s Best Merchandising Services Inc. our guiding philosophy is to do whatever it takes to do what’s right for our customers. Our people, our partnerships with retailers, and our processes are what define the best retail execution, providing our customers with exceptional value. Our value is in our commitment to customer service honed over a countless number of projects, our experienced management team working with a range of retailers; and our scalability as a single point of contact with access to an entire on-demand network across North America.
What you can expect working for us …
If you like being paid for a job well done, we offer competitive compensation that will reward you for contributing to a great execution and customer experience.
If you like to travel, we offer some great opportunities to work near and far, visiting cities and towns across Canada. And if you are more comfortable rooted in your hometown, we can keep you local.
If you like flexibility, you can pick the weeks and months you are available to work and we will schedule you in for projects.
If you like a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, we offer our installation, store setup and merchandising teams a variety of projects, giving you an opportunity to learn something new, or apply your great talents to retail sectors you’ve already worked in.
If you want to grow and develop in delivering installation and merchandising services, we can offer you value experiences with leading retailers and opportunity for growth and development. You can gain experience in work ranging from new store builds to renovations and custom display installations.
What we can expect from you …
Having what it takes to join our team means you are reliable and flexible, with the right experience and skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret floor plans and/or planograms for installation and placement of various store fixtures; including millwork, gondola, warehouse racking, and POP displays.
- Receive and unload shipments of fixtures.
- Perform assembly of wooden and/or metal furniture and fixture components, ensuring all assembled pieces are properly reinforced and installed in the correct locations as specified on drawings.
- Provide reporting and documentation for ongoing and completed projects.
- Relatable Experience reading, floor plans and/or planograms for installation and placement of various store fixtures.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must have a focus on safety and adherence to site safety rules.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to travel to various locations across Canada.
- Must be able to work without supervision when needed, but capable of following the direction of the supervisor on-site when working with larger teams.
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate and problem solve with other team members.
- Have a commitment to quality, attention to detail and taking pride in workmanship is essential.
- Experience working with computers / smart phone applications for submitting online project reporting
- Additional assets would be experience working in millwork and finish carpentry.
- Additional assets would be WHMIS, Scissor Lift, Working at Heights certification. Training will be provided if not already certified.
We know the greatest plans are nothing if they are not well executed. Be part of a team that will do whatever it takes to get our customers to opening day on time and on budget.
If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- retail fixture and/or millwork installation: 2 years (Required)