Aaron Drillinghas been committed to the professional development of our most precious resource – water – for over 30 years. Since the summer of 1979, we have been providing potable drinking water to thousands of acreage owners, farmers and towns all over Alberta. We pride ourselves on having the highest quality work and superior service due to our years of experience, water well industry knowledge and our skilled workers.
We have a talented and dedicated team of employees who thrive in a busy and flexible work environment.
We are currently looking for an Drillers Helper. Starting wage is $21-23/hr with an opportunity for advancement in the company
Duties may include but are not limited to: cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, using a variety of tools and machines, providing labor support for the drilling division. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, self-motivated and organized. This is a physically demanding job.
The position would involve providing assistance to the journeyman water well driller with the following:
- operate the rigs to bore a hole for the well and line the hole with well casings (steel or plastic pipes)
- record information about the geological formations encountered
- clean and disinfect the well in preparation for use
- maintain and upgrade their equipment
- work with water purification and water pumping systems
Class 1 or Class 3 Drivers License
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time