We are a mid-sized commercial millwork manufacturer and have been serving our clients for over 26 years. Located in Arnprior, ON, we are just ½ hour West of Kanata.
We offer competitive wages and a benefit plan.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking to add a full time Experienced Cabinet Maker to our team.
Role and responsibility will include
- Reading architectural millwork drawings and specifications and sketches
- Manufacturing and assembling a variety of cabinets, counters, etc
- Set up and operation of saws and other woodworking machines (power saws, jointer, planer, and shaper to cut, shape and form parts.)
- Accurately measuring material for cutting and shaping
- Fabricating special parts and components to meet specifications
- Ensuring excellent fit, finish and operability prior to delivery
- Following shop safety standards at all times
The ideal candidate will
- Have 3+ years previous commercial millwork experience
- Possess a strong work ethic, good organizational and planning skills
- Be willing to learn and help improve existing processes
- Interact effectively with all team members
- Take pride in their work and respond positively to feedback
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
Steel toed safety footwear and basic hand tools are required.
- RRSP Match
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Vision care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cabinet Making: 3 years (Required)