Creative Drive Tutoring & Writing Services Incorp. An online company providing one-to-one virtual tuition services for students from K - Grade 12, as well as Business and Academic Writing Services
Creative Drive Tutoring & Writing Services is a dynamic new online tutoring company. Our mission at Creative Drive Tutoring Services is to empower, educate and inspire students.
We create individually customized programs to match and compliment our student’s individual needs and learning styles. At Creative Drive Tutoring Services our students gain the skills, knowledge, and confidence to help them succeed academically and in life!
Unleash your potential and unlock the creative educator inside of you! Join us in our mission to create the drive for success, and a lifelong love for learning in our students.
We are inviting applications from passionate, dedicated and experienced OCT certified and post-graduate tutors for multiple positions in Math teaching to join us and work in an inspiring, vibrant, and dynamic online tutoring environment.
The successful candidate will use a variety of teaching strategies to meet and support the diverse learning needs of students; while incorporating a variety of creative tools, online resources, and innovative, effective teaching practices to maximize student involvement and learning.
The successful candidates must possess the following:
- A Masters Degree is a requirement to teach Middle School and/or High School level students.
- Applicants would be given preference who are currently pursuing or have previously completed an OCT or Ontario Teachers College Certification.
- Post-graduate degree holders with a minimum of 5+ years teaching experience in the Private or Public School sectors.
- Current Criminal Record Check with vulnerable sector screening, or willingness to get one.
- Three references and necessary documentation: resume & cover letter, transcripts, degrees, diplomas, and/or relevant certificates.
- Virtual Interview and ‘Mock-Class’ conducted over Zoom demonstrating tutor’s technical abilities, and familiarity with using various online tools and resources in a creative and fun interactive manner.
- A passionate and dedicated educator
- On-time, self-motivated, reliable, and patient
- Excellent work ethics
- Punctual and highly organized
- Familiarity and teaching experience with Ontario Curriculum
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Tech Savvy, comfortable with teaching online classes
- To Assess, manage, motivate and tutor students in one-to-one individual online classes.
- Design and implement effective digital platform-friendly lesson plans at student's academic level according to their unique needs and learning styles.
- Deliver up-to-date progress reports and assessments on a regular basis.
- Establish positive student-teacher-parent relationships and rapport.
Our Mission Statement is founded upon the following goals and objectives:
- To promote academic excellence
- To create a sense of belonging within a supportive, nurturing and caring online academic environment
- To effectively provide interactive learning experiences which develop character and confidence
- To provide a safe online tutoring environment in partnership with parents, which fosters creativity and independence in students, and inspires a love of learning for life
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Expected start date: Immediately upon completion of documentation
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Master's Degree (required)
- Teaching: 5 years (required)
- English fluently and clearly (required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings