We are looking for a Financial Analyst I FP&A to join our team!
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of various monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reporting requirements and remittances. The Financial Analyst role will work in collaboration with other functions including Business Development, Program Management and Operations to ensure accurate and timely information is incorporated in all forecasts. The Financial Analyst will prepare weekly, quarterly and annual forecast risk/opportunity analysis; track and analyze variances from forecasts and lead efforts to improve financial planning and analysis tools and processes. Other responsibilities include preparing and publishing various finance reports for distribution to management. This role coordinates activities, participates in fact-finding meetings, supports ad-hoc special projects and provides detailed presentations to the financial and other business teams.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business
- Must have experience in manufacturing environment, with working knowledge of computerized financial ERP applications.
- Must have 3 years’ experience in Financial Planning, Forecasting and Analysis or Business Accounting with intermediate to advanced skills in MS EXCEL specifically with Pivot tables and VLOOK Up.
- Experienced with working with large amounts of data and performing financial analysis.
- Must have experience working with various levels of an organization and comfortable working in a role that is new with changing daily or weekly requirements.
Requirements & Key Competencies we are seeking:
- Ability to work collaboratively, open to sharing ideas and listening to others, open to new ways to drive improvements
- Effectual interpersonal leadership and communications skills
- Adaptable, Innovative Problem Solver
- Analytical and Reasoning, decision making with business acumen
- Planning and coordinating of resources and activities within the team, other departments and external as required.
- Accountability to stay motivated and resilient even when faced with inevitable delays, setbacks and policy shifts
- Willingness to learn and acquire knowledge/understanding through study, instruction or experience. We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of incentive program and company pension plan.
Only Applicants that meet the qualifications in the posting will be interviewed for the position.
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability – related accommodations, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time