Maintains a high standard of housekeeping service to all departments following standards
established by the Northern Health Region (NHR).
- Grade 10 education
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Knowledge of Infection Control Practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak Cree an asset
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate and exhibit client/ customer/team focus by being courteous,
pleasant and tactful
JOB POSTING NUMBER TP-2021-025
DEPARTMENT Support Services
JOB STATUS/FTE Term / 0.8 FTE
ANTICIPATED SHIFT Days (Includes Weekends)
TERM (if applicable) Indefinite Term
HOURLY WAGE RANGE $16.603 - $19.248
UNION AFFILIATION CUPE
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Northern RHA strives to have a diverse workforce in an inclusive and accessible workplace, which provides
opportunity for reasonable accommodation.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to self-declare when submitting applications & resumes.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Holly Rousson, RPR, Recruitment Officer
Box 240, The Pas, MB, R9A 1K4
204-623-9229 or Toll Free: 1-866-758-7871 Fax: 204-627-6810
email@example.com Website: www.northernhealthregion.ca