KGK Science is a world-leading Contract Research Organization that specializes in conducting human clinical trials and regulatory services for the Natural Health Product industry. KGK is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual seeking to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
The Project Manager position is responsible for the organization and project planning for all clinical trials conducted at KGK Science, the Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that clinical trials are completed on time and within budget. They are the lead liaison with clinical trial sponsors and the central point of contact for internal teams regarding specific clinical trial project planning, tracking, and milestones. The Project Manager takes ownership for the execution of a project, identifying and mitigating foreseeable obstacles to project completion while representing the values and professionalism of KGK Science with all external contacts.
- Create overarching project schedules and lead a team of Project Coordinators in the tracking and execution of timelines, milestones and upcoming deadlines.
- Act as primary client liaison to manage requests and expectations.
- Oversee or perform feasibility assessment for new/upcoming projects to identify and mitigate project risks and/or obstacles.
- Review project budgets and parameters to ensure adequate resources are available and project is executed within specified budget limits.
- Monitor and negotiate sub-contractor agreements.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive progress reports and tracking documentation for ongoing projects.
- Contribute to department meetings regarding process and expectations of project guidelines.
- Provide management with up to date project-related KPIs and detailed monthly, quarterly, and yearly status reports.
- Assist all departments in project coordination related tasks and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all KGK Science Inc. standards and policies to ensure high quality of deliverables
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (post-graduate degrees in health sciences or business are an asset).
- PMP Certification or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Exceptional communication, client service skills, and professionalism.
- Confidence in managing, supporting and coaching others.
- Ability to drive the process, manage multiple projects and take ownership for project execution
- Accountable and accurate, with a keen eye for detail
- Adept in multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience in a Health Sciences or Clinical Research setting. Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- London, ON (Preferred)