Duties include and are not limited to:
- Reception and customer service support,
- Schedule appointments,
- Proof reading radiology reports
- Printing, mailing and filing,
- Data processing,
- *Manipulating Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) dicom files,
- *Segmentation of 3D data,
- Following patient privacy regulations.
*Training will be provided, no experience necessary
- Sound oral and written communication skills,
- Adaptability to changing technology,
- Ability to learn new terms and skill sets,
- Proficient computer literacy.
- Working under the direct supervision of an Oral maxillofacial radiologist.
- Receiving feedback from staff radiologists and other support staff.
- Providing coaching to fellow support staff.
Canaray provides the GTA with efficient oral radiology services. Our rapidly growing and progressive organization is committed to being an innovative centre of excellence in the dental community.
- Multi-site, Canaray Mississauga Clinic and Canaray Mississauga HQ.
- Full time, 5 shifts per week
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- We cannot work around school or other job schedules
CANARAY is an equal opportunity employer based on the principles specified in Ontario legislation (Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act [AODA]). We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- attention to detail: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)