Boreal Discovery Centre
- Plan & execute projects and goals provided by the board (this includes grounds maintenance, garden preparation, animal care, program assistance, etc.).
- Plan & coordinate daily work schedules for other personnel, including training & supervision.
- Track tracking expenditures/transactions related to projects & goals.
- Assist with communications with traditional & social media.
- Build positive relations with resource people, team members, staff, public
- Keep updated records and create bi-weekly activity reports for board members.
- Ensure safe practices of/for visitors, volunteers & staff while on site.
Desired skills & qualifications:
- Experience in supervising people.
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, reporting
- Ability to work with MS Office suite
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Knowledge of maintenance and light yard tools
- Ability to speak Cree an asset
- Experience working with aboriginal communities and/or organizations an asset.
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour