Versacold is a dynamic and growing organization. We are looking for passionate and motivated Professional Drivers to join our Performance Driven team! We are a leading logistics services provider that helps protect the health and wellness of families across North America by ensuring the integrity, quality and freshness of the food they eat. The foundation of our culture is a commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
NEW COMPANY RATES IN EFFECT MARCH 1st !!!!
(Limited Trucks Available)
Hiring Company Drivers
- 11,000+ Miles a Month (PC Miler)
- Guaranteed Daily Pay
- Layover Pay
- Paid Waiting
- Paid Meat Inspection
- Paid Extra Picks and Drops
- Assigned Unit
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving from Calgary to California/AZ/NV/WA/OR/TX/FL/IL
- Operating Articulated Tractor Trailer safely and professionally.
- Ability to Cross the Border and Drive in the US.
- Must abide by and follow Provincial and Federal Motor Vehicle acts.
- Complete daily pre/post-trip truck inspections
- Provide updates and keep track of temperatures of freight and keeping track of customer invoices.
- Perform all other duties, as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Class 1 driver's license with a clean commercial driver's abstract
- Minimum 2 Years tractor trailer experience
- Ability to obtain FAST CARD
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Proven record of consistent on-time attendance
- Required to pass Drug Test, Road Test and Criminal Background Check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tractor Trailer Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Mountain: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)
- english (Required)