Residential HVAC Service Tech/Installer
QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a minimum of 2yrs in Residential service and 1yr of HVAC equipment installations.
- Gas Fitter and/or Sheet metal Ticket (an asset)
- Must have your own tools.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license accompanied by a Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position; which would include the ability to lift 50 lbs or more; crouch, stand and kneel for extended periods of time; and at times some roof work may be required (no fear of heights).
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, punctual and possess a strong work ethic.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Responsible for professionally installing and repairing HVAC equipment (includes AC, Furnaces, Unit Heaters and Hot Water Systems), accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- Responsible for running Gas Lines.
- Must conduct a daily company vehicle inspection to maintain a neat, clean and fully stocked vehicle which would meet safety standards.
- Must adhere to all safety rules.
- You will be responsible to ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; providing services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve and pay attention to detail to ensure customer satisfaction.
- We provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for professional growth.
Please apply by responding to this ad with a resume or forward to: [email protected]
Only qualified applicants will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Flexible Language Requirement:
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person