Under the responsibility of his team leader, the stocker actively participates in the proper functioning of the warehouse. He must ensure that his duties are well accomplished and that corporate policies in the workplace are well respected.
His main tasks are:
- Ensure a good filling and a good rotation of the products.
- Ensure a good presentation of the products throughout his shift.
- Produce accurate inventory reports.
- Maintain excellent customer service and meet customer requirements.
- Communicate to his immediate superior any anomaly or defect of a product.
The candidate must be able to respect the company's policies and the processes put in place to ensure the proper functioning of the company's operations.
- Live spirit
(Day / evening and weekend) in variable schedule.
Conditions of admission:
- Any relevant experience in service companies or in the retail industry will be taken into consideration.
- Fluent in English both, written and spoken.
- Access to an automobile preferable .
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Stocker: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Required)