As a Territory Manager on the Industrial Field Sales team, you must possess passion, initiative and drive combined with creative selling skills. This position requires the ability to build customer centric relationships with some of Milwaukee’s largest IC customers in the country, while communicating TTI’s commitment to excellence. You will be responsible for developing Milwaukee Electric Tools, Stiletto Titanium Hammers and Empire as the brands of choice in Northern Ontario and for IC Channel customers. You must possess a Team First attitude, interacting with your peers positively to bring the best out of them and yourself. Your passion for knowledge both product and business will help you lead this territory to the required sales growth targets.
You will be responsible for all aspects of your territories operational activities, including customer events, product knowledge sessions, and merchandising. The ability to prioritize and get “the job done” while managing the impact versus activity equation is vital.
It is expected that you will be an outstanding communicator, both internally and externally; you will consistently bring suggestions and solutions to the table, rather than problems.
You will possess the ability to sell in programs while having the scope to understand that “sell in” is only the start of the equation. Developing creative sell through strategies for your customers is critical to your territories success. Impact flyers, joint sales calls leveraged with an engaged Job Site Sales Team in your territory will be your formula to ensure end user demand is created driving your positive POS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Leadership and Direction for your assigned customer base.
- Grow your Customer Base by opening strategic distribution.
- Meet and Exceed Assigned Territory Budget Targets.
- Provide an Accurate Monthly Territory Forecast.
- Know your Competition.
- Understand Distribution Channels within your territory and decipher their differences.
- Develop sound Product Knowledge.
- Help PK, train and demo products during weekly counter days.
- Develop relationships throughout your customer’s organizations, through all layers of their management.
- Plan and execute new product launches
- Help with service solutions for the assigned Brands.
- Manage Co-op Advertising to drive sales growth.
- Manage Annual T&E Budget.
- Engage positively with our JSS Team to leverage them as a POS Driver for your customers
- Engage Channel and Product Marketing.
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- Report and comment on trends in competition
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year’s sales and sales leadership experience.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess effective business communication skills, broad business perspective, and market savvy.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to travel significantly
Job Type: Full-time