Marketing and promotion of the organizational activities by:
· Design advertisements for events, programs and recurring activities
· Perform internet based marketing activities
· Contribute to the management of all Social Media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), including the posting of daily updates as well as sharing content during sponsored events.
· 1 to 2 years’ experience within this field
· Computer literate and knowledge of Photoshop or any other software for designing flyers is an asset.
· Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
· Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with high attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP THAT THE APPLICANT CAN USE FOR SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDITS
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer