Recochem is a Canadian-owned, global company that manufactures packages and distributes a wide range of chemical products to both retail chains and commercial markets. Recochem is known as an industry leader and has earned vendor appreciation awards and excellent relationships around the world.
We are currently looking for a Retail Development Representative. This is a position leading to a great career in sales for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities:
- Assist in developing a strategy for the specific customer base with the Sales Representative and coordinating the selling function through the Sales Manager by integrating him/her as required to help win profitable business;
- Liaise between Recochem and internal or external customers;
- Be proactive in responding to & following up on all sales leads from salesforce;
- Identify new opportunities for each individual customer or for a specific customer base, and develop a plan, in conjunction with the Sales Representative/Manager, to secure the business by providing an innovating product or value-added service to differentiate our offering;
- Up-sell and cross-sell to increase overall sales and profitability;
- Implement projects that improve the service to our customers;
- Back up to other ISR’s, DEF Sales Coordinator, and designated Field Representatives.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Superior communication skills in English;
- Strong time management skills;
- Good working experience and strong PowerPoint abilities as well as MS Office, Word, Excel, Mapics. Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team is essential.
- Competitive salary;
- Extended healthcare;
- Vision care;
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance;
- Dental care;
We invite you to visit our website at www.recochem.com to learn more about our company and our services.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our team. Send us your CV today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (preferred)