RSP LLP, established in 1969, is a unique accounting firm located in the Greater Toronto Area (Concord/Vaughan). Our expertise is to provide our clients with exceptional accounting, audit, tax and business consulting services to a diverse client base including construction, real estate, land development, manufacturing, importing and wholesaling, retailing, investments, professional firms, professional management companies and charitable foundations.
Our firm is a progressive, people-oriented firm providing a challenging opportunity in a stimulating environment. Our environment provides our team members with on-going training as well as the experiences necessary to complete their career goals and aspirations.
RSP LLP is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant for a contract position to support their administrative group during busy season.
This position will be responsible for servicing internal and external clients alike with the highest level of customer service. If you have passion and enthusiasm for the Accounting industry and strong communication and administration skills, we want to meet you!
This position is a full-time temporary position, starting March 16 until May 8, 2020.
Key responsibilities include:
· Scan and assemble documents
· Work with financial statements
· Various email correspondence internally and externally
· Review and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with policies, recommend revisions as needed
· Maintain updated contact information for clients; keep such information confidential
· Prepare and coordinate pickup of courier packages
· Filing as needed
Qualifications & Experience:
· Post Secondary Education in Office/Business Administration considered an asset
· 3+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
· Proficient in MS Office Applications
· Quick learner and strong team player to complete tasks with other staff
· Well-organized and detailed-oriented
· Hands on experience with office machines (printers, scanners, etc)
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Professional demeanor and attitude
· Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Reference ID: RSP Administrative Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)