What is the opportunity?
We are currently seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our team of professionals as a Workforce Management Associate / Scheduling Associate. Reporting to the Workforce Management Manager, the Workforce Management Associate / Scheduling Associate is responsible for coordinating work schedules for Field Technicians and related analysis to optimize staffing levels to meet shifting workload demands.
What will you do?
· Coordinate and implement scheduling changes
· Understand the needs of the business and varying workload levels, and schedule accordingly
· Coordinate Technician profiles and dispatch areas
· Liaise with Technicians and Operations Managers regarding work schedules
· Collect data from various sources, completing analysis and publishing reports for Management
What do you need to succeed?
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Willingness to undertake new challenges, think creatively, problem-solve and recommend improvements in a dynamic environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Minimum Grade 12 completion, or equivalency
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Team player
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Flexibility to work rotating shifts, including weekends and evenings with ability to work on-call and report to work with minimal notice
Nice to Have
· Minimum one (1) year of work experience in a customer service environment is an asset
What’s in it for you?
· Great benefits, competitive compensation and access to many discounts & offers;
· Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
· Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team;
· Opportunities to develop through training and educational assistance programs;
· Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities;
· Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies.
· Office environment
· Must be available to work in the HWY 401 and Mississauga Road area
· Shift times may vary to cover core hours of operation between 7:00am and 9:00pm; 7 days a week
· Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays as require
· Applicants will only be considered if their performance in their current position meets requirements
At Bell Technical Solutions, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)