Located west of Toronto at the QEW and Oakville/Burlington border, this established, successful, fun and growing software development company is looking to a couple of developers who want challenge, variety, client contact and a chance to keep learning new skills.
In our quarterly employee survey our staff answered: what do you like about working here? Most common answers in order: the people, the culture, challenging work, social events, the management team, free food in the kitchen!
Our company was founded by people who were originally developers – not accountants, not salespeople – so we understand what makes a good working environment for a technical team. Started in 2001, we are at 50 people, and we are on a good growth curve -- more than doubled in size over the past five years -- due to the quality of our products, service, and client relationships.
We offer good work/life balance and a casual and fun place to work (shorts in the summer, food in the fridge, game nights, etc).
- Support and maintain current software products
- Development of new software as required
- Work in an Agile project environment,
- Many projects have direct interaction with clients
- Developers are sometimes rotated through taking a turn in production support
- Coding to the published standards.
- Create and execute effective unit tests for all outputs.
- Support QA testing, providing defect fixes and unit testing.
- Have 5 to 20 years of software development experience
- Have experience primarily and recently in the .Net/Microsoft stack
- Experience with Angular or Ember is a strong asset
- Have in-depth experience with SQL
- Have full-stack experience from beginning to end of a project
- Have a reputation as being one of the best in your department
Join us – love your job!
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)