CONTRACTOR SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We have an immediate need for a Contractor Sales Administrator based at our Bathurst store.
This position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm to be available during Contractor Sales Office Hours.
Typical career steps are to work in administration at head office or to become an office manager.
- Creating and expediting both stock and special orders.
- Is well organized.
- Manage customer and salesperson requests as required.
- General administrative duties.
- Pref Window quotes
- Can work independently with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a similar role is an asset
- Can manage multiple and changing priorities
We offer: *
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: *
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Work Location: Multiple Locations