Lierre.ca is an e-commerce distributor of health-related products. It is fast growing business with a friendly working environment. We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated copywriter to be responsible for:
- Writing and editing product descriptions, ensure customers have complete and accurate product information.
- Create related marketing material contents: newsletter, weekly special, landing pages, and others.
- Work with our social media agency to help improve content and topics in social media platforms
- Checking and editing product uploads, product attributes as well as contents on web pages
- Write or re-write blogs articles
- Other office duties assigned by the director
- Stay current with industry best practices and implement strategies to increase reach and product visibility.
- Participate in developing marketing strategies.
- Ecommerce background is an important asset but not a must
- College diploma in marketing, English, French literature
- At least 1 year’s experience as a copywriter or work in eCommerce
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, conversion optimization, and integrating keyword strategy into copy and content.
- Excellent writing, communication, grammar, proofreading, and copy-editing skills in both English and French
- Must be able to work with fast peace and ability to prioritize
- Must be able to work with multiple duties.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Ecommerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)