The Jaffer Group of Companies, headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta is a conglomerate of entities in real estate development, construction, hospitality, property management, knowledge management and management consulting. Over the past decade, Jaffer Group has grown significantly through the number of employees, properties, projects undertaken and market presence. The Jaffer Group of Companies operates internationally in the United States in Phoenix, Arizona and Seattle, Washington.
Our approach ensures success in not only meeting your current needs, but also your long-term business goals and investment objectives. We are committed to building long-term partnerships with our clients based on ongoing success. For additional information on Jaffer, please refer to our website: https://jaffergroup.com
Thinkers. Builders. Accelerators.
Jaffer Realty Inc.,a Business Unit within the Jaffer Group of Companies is a full-service boutique real estate firm with a business owner perspective. We use a client-centric approach to thoroughly understand your needs and help you every step of the way, whether you require assistance with financing, buying or selling a business or commercial property or developing commercial land.
Presently we are recruiting for an experienced Real Estate Agent/ Broker to both lead our present real estate footprint and also grow the business; fostering a true sense of entrepreneurship embracing the values that has made Jaffer a successful company. Jaffer operates on three basics- analyze, strategize, execute.
A motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial sales/ marketing personality and background will be required in order to be successful in this role. Keys to Success: being entrepreneurial, growth oriented, talented thinker and innovator .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, coordinating and implementing new strategies and strategic business development plans (client development plan) that will grow the business and increase profitability
- Leading the Jaffer realty team bringing new and exciting vision to the company.
- Marketing, show casing and selling the residential and commercial Jaffer Real Estate property offerings available for sale or lease to prospective purchasers.
- Challenging the present status quo in relation to customer relationships.
- Keeping abreast of both current real estate trends and the ability to move with vision and direction in a trending market; the ability to anticipate the next step.
- Working as a solid business partner in collaboration with the other Jaffer Business unit leaders and key external community stakeholders.
- 7years or more of total real estate sales experience; largely centered on commercial real estate.
- 3-5 years business management experience.Proven leadership skills that will incite enthusiasm, provide vision, create positive morale, role model standards of professionalism and ensure that direct reports deliver timely and satisfactory results.
- Member in good standing with Edmonton Real Estate Board and must have or soon to have Realtor license with Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) for selling residential and commercial properties and real estate within Edmonton and Alberta.
- Post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree in Business management.
- Advanced social media marketing skills and techniques for show casing properties and tracking leads.
- Proven track record of being able to network with both business and residential market prospects.
- Advanced computer skills required; i.e. - Microsoft suite of applications.
- Valid operator’s license to operate motor vehicle.
- Established expertise in dealing with personnel from the major trades involved in a construction project considered an asset.
Lines of communication
- The Business Unit Leader will report to the Vice President within the Jaffer Group of companies.
- Office and client environment.
- Hours of work are based on a 40-hour work week; however due to nature of work for showing properties, meeting with prospective buyer, working evenings and weekends as needed will be a bonified job requirement.
- Frequent travel will be required to prospective properties for sale.
- Valid real estate license or eligible for certification..
- Class 5 Drivers License
Physical Demands of Position
- Standing, sitting, walking, both within an office and “ the property for sale”
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Residential real estate: 3 years (Required)
- Commercial real estate: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Real estate (Required)
- Operators class 5 (Required)
- English (Required)