LOSS PREVENTION FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
*****PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH COPY OF RESUME*****
Role: Responsible for installing / troubleshooting both analog and IP based enterprise CCTV security systems: Bosch, American Dynamics, Pelco, Samsung, Aimetis Symphony, and ExacqVision. On occasion, may be responsible for pre-wire rough-in as well.
- CCTV Installation and Troubleshooting – includes: fixed/PTZ cameras, DVR, NVR, Hybrid, Servers, and video matrix systems.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems on servers and workstations, along with connected peripherals.
- Troubleshooting network issues, copper/fiber lines, switches/routers and use of network monitoring tools
- Diagnosing and correcting problems with the network electronic systems and software.
- Responsible for implementation deliverables of assigned Loss Prevention Projects
- Serve as liaison between customer and technical staff for all relevant retail loss prevention technology.
- Be dedicated service technician for Loss Prevention Implementation Projects.
- Ensure proper service and maintenance of hardware.
- Install and configure all Loss Prevention related hardware and software.
- Ensure a high degree of timeliness and accuracy of technical and operational support.
- Responsible for both replacement and repair of hardware (both analog and digital).
- Implementation/Installation of loss prevention and associated technologies.
- BSP – Electronic Security System Licence, a must
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of experience servicing, diagnosing and repairing integrated control, CCTV/IP, digital recording, alarm systems, etc. required.
- Technical background in Video Security Systems, analog, IP and electronic technology.
- Must have network cabling experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of SLAs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of an organization
- Must be familiar working in a retail / enterprise environment.
- Must have and provide company with valid driver’s licence and clean abstract for use of company vehicle for travelling to customer sites to provide service
- Must be able to travel to customers sites by varying modes of travel – driving, by air,
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds, climb ladders, and operate lifts
- Personal Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate with other tech resources and support teams as needed.
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner (as scheduled – on staggered shifts) and operate within deadlines.
- Safety training: Scissor Lift, Elevated Platform and Fall Arrest
- Experience with installations and implementations in new locations
- Network and cabling certificates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Security/BSP (Required)
- Driver's (Required)